Upper Prince's Quarter, Sint Maarten
100% full Not resolved

OYSTER BAY RESORT SCAMMED ME INTO WORKING AT THEIR PIECE OF *** RESORT IN SINT MAARTEN.THE MANAGEMENT FORGED MY NAME TO MOST OF THE DOCUMENTS AND HAD ME WORKING HERE ILLEGALLY AND DIDN'T PAY ENOUGH TO SURVIVE OR EVEN PAY THE MOST BASIC EXPENSES.

AFTER ASKING QUESTIONS I WAS THROWN OUT IN THE STREET AND LEFT IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY. THESE PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS DON'T PURCHASE ANY TIMESHARE FROM THEM THEY WILL SIGN YOUR NAME TO THE CONTRACTS.

RICARDO PEREZ, PAOLO LO CASTRO AND EVEN THE OWNERS MIKE DOLANTE AND JOSH GOLD OF ANSLEY AND ASSOCIATES WERE IN ON IT SCAMMING AMERICANS TO MAKE THEM MONEY.THEY ARE THE WORST OF THE ***.

Had an Experience with Oyster Bay Resort?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Royal Holiday Club - Royal Holiday? No. Royally Scammed? Yes. Royal Holiday Club "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..." Read more La Quinta Inn - Just Awful La Quinta Inn "...knocked on the door and yes, it was still occupied..." Read more Westgate Resorts - Absolute worst hotel experience I have ever had Westgate Resorts "The word ‘resort’ is used very loosely here. We stayed July 10, 2016 – July 12, 2016. • TAKE YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE!! THIS PLACE DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR BUSINESS!! • Used Priceline for booking..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - WARNING - Top 5 Timeshare Scams - Share your thoughts feelings and dealings about your resort! Bluegreen Resorts "Timeshare owners beware! According to the FTC, numerous state attorney generals, BBB and other trusted sources, timeshare owners and consumers going on timeshare presentations are under attack. Anyone who has..." Read more Shasta Pools - Not s good start Shasta Pools "My husband and I purchased a home to be built at Sun City Festival buckets Arizona. Our sales person recommended Shasta Pools. Shasta Pool helped us design and planning of..." Read more Lippert Components - Lippert furniture Lippert Components "We purchased a new 2016 Bighorn 5th wheel, it came with the upgraded Lippert theater seats. Which looked good, they had vibrate and heat. within 6 months the heat went..." Read more Jbenton Painting And Drywall - Rude Drywall "Professional"? JBenton Painting & Drywall Jbenton Painting And Drywall "I am looking for a company to drywall, there was an ad on Craiglist, so I looked up the phone number in Google and it popped up a business so..." Read more Had to Pay Shipping to Return Defective Item from Houzz. Houzz "I ordered an area rug from Houzz based on the colors depicted on the Houzz site. The colors were very important and needed to match exactly as depicted. Upon arrival,..." Read more