Oyster Bay Resort Sint Maarten EMPLOYMENT SCAM HUMAN TRAFFICKING WARNING

Upper Prince's Quarter, Sint Maarten

OYSTER BAY RESORT SCAMMED ME INTO WORKING AT THEIR PIECE OF *** RESORT IN SINT MAARTEN. THE MANAGEMENT FORGED MY NAME TO MOST OF THE DOCUMENTS AND HAD ME WORKING HERE ILLEGALLY AND DIDN'T PAY ENOUGH TO SURVIVE OR EVEN PAY THE MOST BASIC EXPENSES.

AFTER ASKING QUESTIONS I WAS THROWN OUT IN THE STREET AND LEFT IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY. THESE PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS DON'T PURCHASE ANY TIMESHARE FROM THEM THEY WILL SIGN YOUR NAME TO THE CONTRACTS.

RICARDO PEREZ, PAOLO LO CASTRO AND EVEN THE OWNERS MIKE DOLANTE AND JOSH GOLD OF ANSLEY AND ASSOCIATES WERE IN ON IT SCAMMING AMERICANS TO MAKE THEM MONEY. THEY ARE THE WORST OF THE ***.

OYSTER BAY RESORT ST. MARTEN IS A FRAUD! FORGED MY NAME ON DOCUMENTS

I was offered a job at Oyster Bay Resort in Sint Maarten in November 2013. They brought me in from the United States and promised great pay and a free stay at the resort in a condo.

When I arrived they put me in a disgusting roach infested hotel room. When I started the job there were no clients and I made no money. After period of time of going to work every day and not earning enough to survive they told me that I had to leave the resort to rent an apartment. When I explained that I was only making $500 a month they said that wasn’t their problem and I had to leave so I ended up going to the Sint Maarten Labor Dept.

asking what my rights were. The case worked pulled my immigration file and showed me an employment contract that stated that I was to receive a basic salary as mandated by the law here. At the bottom of the contract there was a signature of the general manager Ricardo Perez and right next to that was a forged signature of my name. These criminals signed my name to a 1 year contract without telling me and never even offered me the salary.

The resort is run by ***, The place is filthy and they *** Americans to come in to sell they timeshares to other Americans while ripping them off the entire time. Do not stay at the resort the sales director Paolo Lo Castro is a dirty old *** who spends all of his time and money at the local whorehouses hiring teenage prostitutes. If you stay there with children keep them close because there is no telling what that dirty old *** may do to them. Resorts like this give timeshare a bad name and if you value your money then don’t stay at this place.

The service is terrible, the food sucks and the management are obviously criminals who will do anything to get out of paying the American staff they bring in. They also deducted half of my earnings for insurance and taxes when I wasn’t ever registered for any of that so they stole back half of my pay.

These people are rotten to the core from the General Manager Ricardo Perez down to the sales manager and *** Paolo Lo Castro. Save your money and stay anywhere except Oyster Bay Resort.